Friday, September 02, 2011

Keep it like a secret.

So much going on, can't even start. Lists help me function;


I'm now deep in the tubular game but actually taken a side step in a slightly different direction and am quietly confident about it paying off.

Found the best small Italian restaurant the other night, will be revisited many times.

Got my passport back in record quick time - good to leave the country for another 10 years.

A few changes at work for Winter, hopefully we get a bit more time together.

Sometimes working in a bike shop is the best job in the world, especially when you get your favourite products on clearance and TRADE!

Got a weekend of driving over 400 miles ahead of me. IPod charged and full of hardcore/punk to ensure there's no dawdling.

Assembling some Rapha themed ebay listings for the near future.

Also, this RaphaSuperCross has me slightly concerned. I loved racing at Huddersfield last year - sounds pretty nightmareish this time round.



There's more but I just don't have the time.