Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You need me. I don't need you.

The quote says it all.

I was going to write a long post about a load of stuff I've been giving too much attention recently but this quote in the photo says it all.
There will always be people with similar interests to me, I just have to decide which ones to let in. Respect is a massive thing for me, on that score and a few others I am painfully old-fashioned, and like my Dad you only get one chance I don't really have much time for second chances.
We're both going to do what we want, when you change your behavior for someone else then you lose something of yourself.

I have way too much to do today to ride but this looks like an awesome way to get rid of the cobwebs, also a classic example of the PRO pain face:

and how wide are those bars?