Wednesday, April 19, 2006

While the Kat's away the mouse will play

Today i managed to visit Silvertone and finally get the roll from The Evens gig developed as well as the two rolls i shot in Dublin. Hopefully next week i'll get the chance to print some.
As the title suggests Katherine is away for a few days in Brighton with her good friend Lisa. Naturally i'm jealous as hell because i'm at work for the next two days. I've had some mixed fortune in the past few days. First of all my record player broke, i took it back to Argos where the woman behind the counter said i could only get a refund in Argos vouchers but she made a mistake and i ended up walking away with cash. I had also bought a pair of jeans on ebay but when they arrived they were extreme sniper's nightmare size. Basically the label said 32" waist but when i measured them it was barely 30". I casually mentioned this to the seller and got a rude and ignorant reply. Looks like i'll be selling them on myself.
It was only the possible threat of negative feedback that stopped me launching my own attack. Thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it. Sometimes i feel like i'm too nice or don't speak up enough when i should but some random on ebay may not be the best place to start. I wouldn't mind punching someone soon, i'd even take a few myself for the effort. This is not an open invitation to any meathead for a fight by the way.