Sunday, April 29, 2012

Start Today.

It's perfect weather for me today, exactly what I needed, something to wash away cares of the last couple of weeks and at the same time allow me a few hours to alone time to sort out some much needed jobs. A second pint-sized mug of Yorkshire Tea and a reminder of how to ride like you stole it;
A free listing weekend on ebay means unneeded 'stuff' can get gone. Surfing the web - finding inspiration to pick up my camera again. Shoot black and white film, get high off chemicals again and see what appears on the paper.
On the surface sometimes it feels like I'm almost interested in too much - jack of all trades but master of none - but actually when I dig deeper all my 'hobbies and interests' are linked by being hands-on and having a D.I.Y ethic. Another key issue for me is having quality not quantity, it doesn't always work out that way but I always strive to do my own thing as much as possible.
Now Moto-GP and reinstalling an eMac operating system in the hope it can be of a use or maybe raise some cash.