Thursday, January 07, 2010

Good suprises are scary.

It's not like I take much notice of horoscopes in the back of trashy magazines but just recently every single one of them has told me to "go with the flow" and not cling on to old habits just out of routine. As the real world starts to get back going after Christmas and the snow enforced confusion, I had half an eye on starting work again on Monday. This afternoon something came about, which will definitely test my ability to go with the flow. I have worked hard recently but hadn't prepared myself for the phone call that may call me out.
I don't want to think about it all but know I won't be able to focus on anything else till I know exactly whats going on. Two Thousand and Ten is already looking better than last year, full details as always will follow.