Thursday, February 14, 2008

Donald Ducked.

What I now say instead of the F word (most of the time).

It's been a strange few days. Starting at the weekend when I rediscovered my love of Jack Daniels, and also what it does to me. Cider makes me pee once an hour all night but no hangover whereas JD just gives me a cracking headache unless I sleep it off.
Finishing work earlier means I have more of the day to myself, which is great. Have been out riding a lot and also getting stuff done in the studio.
It's my day off today, so we came over to Leeds. I hate Leeds but did manage to buy the BEST SUNGLASSES IN THE WORLD EVER. (photos soon)


+1

The film 'Juno', totally original and killer soundtrack.
Catching up with friends.
Double toe straps.
Colour prints done by hand, not digital.

-1

People who have no new stories. If I've heard it once I don't want to hear it again.
Cuts on your knuckles that won't heal.