Thursday, May 03, 2007

16/05/1984

My birthday is shaping up quite nicely already and I haven't even made any plans yet. The day before Jeffrey Brown is in town for a book signing, so am going to hit that up. For those who don't know he draws really amazing comic books about his life, mostly his love life, probably hella emo for a lot of people.
On the day itself, I'm in an exhibition in Leeds. Its by invitation only and has a silent auction to sell the work in hope of raising money for charity. All thats left is to fit a nice meal, preferably Italian, in somewhere and I'm laughing.

I always have mixed feeling about my birthday. Some years I view them as another year older and closer to death and some years I just sit back and enjoy them for just being one day in the year when you can do whatever you want.