Monday, April 09, 2007

just window shopping



Originally uploaded by Paper Thin.
Making plans is asking for trouble. Sometimes they are blown out of the water by something that you never saw coming and sometimes a chain reaction begins from an event so small you hardly gave it a second thought.
Maybe the solution to the whole thing is to live life 'in the moment' but this method also has its drawbacks.
Responsibility pretty much kills any chance of living day to day as more often than not the days have a routine. At the moment I'm longing for some kind of routine in my life, I'm sleeping about 10-11 hours a night, which makes me feel like crap when I get up. For the first time in a while I'm applying for a job that I really, really want.
On a completely random note, I've started making my own iced-coffees at home. They're still in the experimental stages but I'm enjoying the testing.



Originally uploaded by Paper Thin.