Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I put my shoes on and I think about leaving the house



Originally uploaded by Paper Thin.



Things happen when you get out. In the last week i bumped into two friends that i haven't seen in a while. As it goes i don't know a lot of people and i'm not usually the best at organising get togethers, so i relish the rare times when chance occurances happen.
On monday, i went for some job training and start next week, just mondays for now, as a car photographer. I was nervous but strangely confident that nothing could happen that i can't deal with.
Right now i'm occupied with so many little things, of even smaller importance, basically i'm just floating. I get sucked into things on the internet, start day-dreaming of where i want to go in the world and then realise that two hours have passed.
To get out yesterday i went and tested my new built fixed, to make sure it was running smooth. I'd almost forgotton how curious people will act when they see something they don't understand. I'm used to it but it never gets old.