Thursday, July 28, 2011

ssshhhhh.

I kind of want to be a bit more 'under the radar' about this years cyclocross season. As August approaches I have planned to bias my riding a bit more towards the 'cross bike so my skills are sharp, I'm keeping the one bike idea but using tubs for the first time off-road. Probably one set of Dry and then glue a set of Mud's as the weather turns. I got a bit ahead of myself last year and hopefully I can learn from my mistakes, ride most of the race's in the Yorkshire series and have fun too.
Here are a selection of videos for inspiration.

Well shot and from the U.S;

Saturday Morning, USGP from jamie kripke on Vimeo.



Euro-cool;

Cyclo-cross Worldcup Aigle 2010 from radsportphoto.net on Vimeo.



A weird one but with loads of 'behind the scenes' footage before the race starts;

Cyclocross World Cup Kalmthout Women, featuring Katie Compton from Kiwivelo on Vimeo.