Sunday, July 31, 2011

Education.

Patina; A change in appearance produced by long-standing behavior, practice, or use.

I like the sound of that.

Using possessions without fear of them aging, sounds like the best way to get value for money in my book.

Winning solo.

One day Classics are so much better than stage races, rider's tend to put everything on the line because there isn't a tomorrow.

Latest website to blow my mind. www.manualforspeed.com

Another imaginary bike;
2009 Look 586 Proteam frame and forks.
Decked out in Shimano Ultegra Di2 or Campagnolo Super Record 11.
Either way with gold Hope hubs with black H Plus Son SL42 rims and silver Phil Wood spokes.
3T bars, stem and post topped with a black SLR.

This one is definitely never going to see the light of day, seeing as even though the frame is reduced at one of our suppliers it still costs more trade than my cross bike did at full retail.

Finally found a tiny but amazingly fun stretch of singletrack right next to where I live. Blasted through it a few times on the may home tonight and it put a massive smile on my face.