Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday.

Sometimes all I need is a day to just sit back and look at life, the business of a regular routine can lead to a lack of appreciation for the finer/stranger side of things. Such as,

I can't tell you how much I don't understand people who have white tyres on their road bike, but I absolutely love white tread on cyclocross tyres. White Dugast Pipistrello file treads anyone?

Yes, they're even the older style design with the diamond pattern on the shoulders. Most likely going to FMB to transplant on to new casings!

We signed on the dotted line on Friday for our own house and started a joint account together. The modern equivalent of getting married, who knows next news we'll be getting a cat too.

My desk is always a mess.

And I'll never sell that Colnago.