Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Two, Double Zero, Eight

I'm currently down south, writing this in my girlfriend's parents kitchen. We made the drive after work monday, and spent New Year's eve in a south London community centre listening to her Father's band playing a set. It's actually one on the only year's I've actually gone out, having been up since 5 am, then driving over 200 miles it was slightly hard to keep awake but managed till 2 am before falling asleep in the car on the way home.
Got a couple of days yet before have to be back home for work, so today we're off to Katherine's Nans birthday party and then tomorrow is the return leg of the drive.

There's probably some new ideas happening in the BMX side of my life soon. As I've moved more on to other aspects of cycling, I have been slightly guilty of neglecting my small brown bike but I have a hankering for a home spray job and possibly a longer frame too.