Friday, March 16, 2007

Two Years

Today, me and Katherine have been courting for two years. To mark the occassion we had a night away last night in York. I really love the city and could imagine us living there. The big plus for me is the cycling culture that exists, as its pretty flat I reckon I could cut my car use right down. Its only 30 minutes to Leeds on the train too, so could still commute if a job is too good to turn down. The best thing though is the atmosphere. It feels like being back at art college, a lot of creative people and the freedom to be yourself. I don't have that feeling about Leeds anymore.
I've been busy too making bookwork gifts for various occassions. Today I made my Mother a journal for Mother's Day. Did separate signitures and then japanese binding on the outside, not exactly conventional but looks good and does the job.