Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stop to think, and it'll never be the Jackie Chan scene it could've been.

Motorbikes and slow-mo.



The french way of doing cyclocross.




It's good to see friends and people I like doing well and enjoying life. Last night was a homemade Mexican meal, a bit of swapping and selling of bits that aren't being used, some banter today and thoughts turning towards my birthday in a couple of days.
I'm trying to make all my actions be centred in confidence rather than doubt, making everything happen smoothly so energy can be saved for the better things in life. This week's events bring back the idea of living life to the full, making sure time is well spent. To that end I'm heading back home tonight for time with my family, then battling the elements with a off road ride tomorrow.
Now time for a lovely cup of tea.



Still have a secret crush on the simplicity of track bikes.