Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sometimes I love my job

Words I never thought I would say. I'm not really the romantic type who believes I have found my calling in life but I've never been this happy in a job before.

For the past week I've had some kind of crazy flu, it didn't keep me off work but when I got home all I did was have tea and crawl into bed. Today it feels like it maybe leaving me but have zero energy and it has heavily impacted on the amount of training I've done, i.e done sweet f*** all.
There are circuit races starting in a couple of weeks, a TT at the end of the month and my first BC race in exactly a month, right now I'm struggling to even imagine riding my bike fast. Hopefully the miles will start rolling by again this week and Mr Bob Jackson will give me a call to tell me my frame is ready.