Saturday, September 19, 2009

You got nothing to say......so you start lying.

Until the day I die I will remember an old saying my Grandmother used to say,
"We don't have much money, but we do see life."

Like the saying goes, I'm not rich but I know some people, been some places and had my fair share of ups, downs and all that's inbetween. I like hearing about other people's lives and sharing the stories from mine, but see no reason for anyone to be repetative or to lie. I'm not a person you need to impress that way. The story that is interesting the first time has lost it's shine on the twelfth time of hearing, and how can anyone be impressed by something they don't believe? The type of person you are counts for more than what you say you can do or have done.
I may be facing a time when my morals and ethics are put to the test. Possibly taking myself out of certain situations because of the people involved. Gonna be some thinking to do but ultimately I'm the one who has to live with my decision, so my choice will be the right one for me, regardless of what others think.