Tuesday, June 02, 2009

All I do is think.

It's coming up to that time of year where I should have been in full-on preparation mode for the event I was meant to be part of. Unfortunately it has been postponed for a year, so I am left feeling slightly uneasy about whats happening next.
Apparently more twenty somethings are experiencing a early mid-life crisis because of the pressure to find a career, and the sheer amount of money needed to survive these days. I don't think I'm quite at that stage yet but I have been questioning a lot of aspects of my life and not finding many answers. I have a longing for satisfaction in employment, simple things done well, feeling comfortable with people around me and opportunities that actually happen.
Anyone who has read this blog before may have noticed the lack of words dedicated to my photography. That is because it has been a subject with which I have been struggling to find the time to properly do anything. It's on my list of things to change...

points system:

+1

The weather recently
Charlie Kaufman
Boiled eggs, toast and tea.

-1

Sunburn
Repeatitive pointless tasks