Monday, December 15, 2008

Stuffed.


Natural History Museum
Originally uploaded by Paper Thin




Even though I've been working all the daylight hours every weekday (and a bit more besides), things have still been happening. This weekend was proof of what you can do in a day when you put the effort in.
The Natural History Museum made me feel like a kid again, being amazed at everything I saw, I still don't really believe all the animals on display were once actually real.
The Rouleur exhibit was inspirational, and a indication that the photographs I produce have a real market and there is an audience out there. Popped into Condor Bikes next door at the same time and just about managed to stop a shopping spree.

The only thing I have taken a break from is the road bike but only because I knew how little I'd be able to ride this month so rather than being disappointed I took a break. I'm still commuting daily, enjoying the morning race on the bike paths of York with similar minded cyclists. The hunger is there as well, one of my aims for the New Year is to really step up my mileage and become a regular at the sunday club runs.

Hopefully a quieter week this week, and then final Yorkshire Points 'cross on sunday.