Wednesday, December 26, 2007

over-thinking

I'm not sure whether or not this blog should be photographs only or my written ramblings as well. I had half thought of changing things around early in the New Year, but now it just feels like I'm jumping on the bandwagon of change and false hope this time of year brings.
I'm feeling lonely this evening. We've just spent two days with my family having a good Christmas and today, we drove back to York, Katherine went to work and I'm left alone. I never thought I would ever have this problem. Loner is a strong word but through my teenage years I always enjoyed my own company. I had friends, I left the house, I had hobbies but I was never bothered about being by myself. Now, everything has changed.
Sometimes I feel as if I'm just passing time when I'm alone and nothing constructive happens.
This year I got what I asked for at Christmas, which basically consisted of time off work and time with family and friends. Also the presents I was bought were great and showed me that the people around me know me and care for me.


I don't think much will change. I'm not sure what 2008 will bring but I know whatever happens, I'll have to work to get it, nothing comes easy.
I wish everyone who reads this all the luck in the world for the New Year.